Alabama’s Most Qualified Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorney
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm
Mark Wolfe, Attorney at Law has the experience and qualifications you need to help recover the money you are owed!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED AND ARE FACING AN INSURANCE CLAIM, only one lawyer in Alabama has the following qualifications and experience to help you recover the restitution you deserve.
– Over 3000 insurance claims resolved,
– Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum,
– Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum,
– Member of the Top Trial Lawyers in America,
– Over 100 courtroom victories for injury victims (read selected case examples here),
– Member of the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Lawyers in Alabama since 2008,
– Member of the Academy of Trial Advocacy since 2008 (2nd lawyer in Alabama to qualify),
– Recognized as one of America’s Super Lawyers since 2006,
– Highest lawyer rating available from Martindale-Hubbell and AVVO.com,
– Certified as an Advocate from the American Association of Justice since 2004,
– 10 published Articles in National and Regional law journals on Litigation Strategies and Law Office Management,
– Over 250 hours of teaching credits for seminar presentations to lawyers and doctors on insurance claim presentation, litigation strategies and law office management.
That lawyer is Mark Wolfe with the Mobile, Alabama law firm of Boteler, Finley & Wolfe.
If you have been injured why talk with or hire any other lawyer? Consultations are free and claims and cases are handled on a fair contingency fee, meaning if there is no recovery on your claim or case, you owe nothing for attorney fees.
[Reprinted with permission from Most Qualified Lawyers web site.]
Required Disclaimer pursuant to Alabama Rule of Professional Conduct 7.2: No representation is made that the quality of legal service to be performed is greater than the services provided by other lawyers. General Disclaimer: This information is posted for general information purposes to help those interested parties or persons with potential injury or death claims better determine the qualifications of the referenced attorney. If readers are currently represented by an attorney then they are encouraged to continue with said representation. No attorney-client relationship is established by this post.
Share "Alabama’s Most Qualified Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorney"